You are the target of this presentation if:
* You’ve been developing in NodeJS for 1-4 years
* You run or plan to run a NodeJS backend on Linux
* You are interested in making NodeJS play nice with Linux
You are not the target, but are welcome to attend if:
* You’ve been a NodeJS guru for 8+ years and are open to learning
* You only do frontend development but are curious for the backend
You will get answers to *some* of these questions:
* How do I write services in NodeJS that behave nicely in production?
* Why should services implement graceful shutdown?
* How should I do logging in a modern app?
* What features does modern infra provide that I don’t need to implement myself?
You will learn about:
* OS Signals and Signal Handlers
* Application Logging and Logging Infrastructures
* HTTP reverse proxies and their true power